How it Works
First, purchase one of our Golden Passbook regions or purchase all 3 regions for the best value. Remember, your purchase supports the Michigan Golf Course Association efforts to continue its environmental and legislative advocacy efforts at state and local levels, keeping golf affordable and accessible for all Michigan golfers. We are a non-profit organization - all rounds have been donated for the Golden Passbooks by participating courses.
Next, call a participating golf course and reserve your tee time - mention you are using your Golden Passbook.
Then, bring the Golden Passbook or Coupon to the course and present it at check-in, and enjoy FREE golf. There is a minimal cart or service fee charged at most courses although some rounds have NO fee's, just tee it up. For a complete list of rules regarding using your Golden Passbook see below.
NEW FOR 2020
The Golden Passbook coupons are perforated for individual play. Each page will contain two coupons. If the course is donating two rounds of golf, it will appear as two separate, one-player coupons. This adds more value to the Golden Passbook. Now you and a friend can EACH purchase a Golden Passbook and play every course twice or in some cases four times.
For the low price of $450, the Golden Passbook has absolutely FREE green's fee coupons, adding to the overall value of the 2020 Golden Passbook. With spectacular courses to choose from and minimal restrictions, most being Monday through Thursday anytime and Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays after 2:00, this is the best deal for golf in the state of Michigan.
2020 Golden Passbook Rules & Conditions
When calling the golf course to make your tee time, be sure to tell them you would like to use your Golden Passbook as the rounds are based on availability. The golf course may set a limit on how many Golden Passbooks it will allow on a given day.
- Groups of more than 8 require pre-approval from the golf course to play. They reserve the right to schedule your tee time at one of their least busy times of the day.
- Present the Golden Passbook to the golf property’s staff who will complete the passbook's page and remove it from your book. Golden Passbook coupons may or may not be honored if they have been removed from the book. This is at the discretion of the golf course.
- The Golden Passbook to Michigan Golf may not be used for tournaments, league play, group outings or in conjunction with other special offers or discounts.
- Follow the rules of the course such as credit card policy, cancellations, dress code, etc.
- In most instances, The Golden Passbook requires the purchase of a cart.
- Please thank the golf course representative for their participation in the Golden Passbook as each golf course donates these rounds of golf to the MGCA so we can give you this great cost savings product.
- Please try to make a golf shop purchase or have lunch or dinner at the participating golf course. This always helps the golf course owner justify his/her donation and will help to keep them participating each year.
The Golden Passbook coupons expire on December 31, 2020.
Questions? Call the Michigan Golf Course Association 800-860-8575 or e-mail us at email@example.com.